viernes, 28 de abril de 2017

The reason of my career

When I was little I played with my cousins ​​to be spies concealed, and also something very contrary to that was that the weekend we danced in the patio of my house the songs of "axe bahia" was super entertaining. Alone I liked to do acrobatics, to open my legs, to make the wheel, to touch my feet with my head and I remember that it called my family's attention and in all the family meetings they made me show my abilities.
But I always liked the dance and participated in most of the acts of the school, I liked it a lot so when I entered the middle school I wanted to enter an artistic high school where I could only be in the theater specialty since there was no dance for my age. Knowing that I liked this, I never really knew whether to dedicate myself to that professionally or leave it as a hobby, so I did not know what to dedicate myself to, and I thought about studying kinisiology, pedagogy in physical education, until I even thought about entering military service just for the physical training. And what made me take the decision to study dance was that leaving the fourth half tube the possibility of working as a dance assistant in the same school which I graduated and that year I realized was really what I wanted to dedicate myself to. Say the test, go to college. The most difficult thing was to not have my family close, but in spite of that it was a very good decision and with the fundamental support of them and my girlfriend who is who helped me a lot. I do not like much to anticipate and to imagine that I will do in the future, but what if it is that I want to dedicate myself to the pedagogy in the dance and to travel the world with her.

1 comentario: