viernes, 26 de mayo de 2017

hello!


My favorite holiday is my birthday, what better than to be celebrated. We all have our birthday, which is celebrated the day one is born, usually there are parties every birthday, but in my family there are parties only once every five years. Is something that my parents taught me from childhood as a tradition. The other years in between only becomes something more familiar, which is anyway super cute too. I like it because my whole family is reunited and we have the opportunity to share a moment together.
Usually I always do the same. In this instances of massive celebration there are always and should never miss the balloons, I love them. I also like it because I always dance a lot until I can not feel my feet.Something common that we always do every year at birthdays is to eat cake and sing the typical song.

bye!

1 comentario: