viernes, 2 de junio de 2017

                      La imagen puede contener: 1 persona


hello today I am going to talk about a photograph, this is one of my favorite photos.This day was wonderful. Visiting my family and then eating to go and celebrate the day of the dance was the best. My parents went to see me dancing to the regional theater of the maule (talca city). To be in the camarianos preparing for the function my girlfriend decides to take a photo. We got a selfie to capture that beautiful moment
and upload it to the social network of facebook so that all saw our moment together, now to share it to you only copied from there.As I said earlier this photo shows the exact moment when we are in theater dressing rooms, we were warming up and also makeup. The hairstyle that my girlfriend has is a braid and I did it moments ago.
Finishing the dance function that day we went to dinner. At that moment she was having such a good time that she did not want the day to end...

bye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario