viernes, 9 de junio de 2017

Hello today I must talk about a favorite singer or group, but I do not have a specific one, I like music according to my mood. How I find myself every day. But as I must speak of someone I will say that I usually listen to romantic music from different singers. Ricardo Arjona, Fonsi, Camila, etc ... and popular music. I also like the music of Bruno Mars. What I do know is that his real name is Peter Gene Hernandez (Bruno Mars) and was born in Honolulu, Hawaii. And he moved to Los Angeles, California to pursue his musical career. He has musicians in his family. My favorite song of this singer is how you are. I like the letter of the cacion. It's all I'd like to tell my girlfriend every day as he says it, but I do not do it very often because I'm a fool. I also like your videos on YouTube for its great production. I would have liked to have gone to their concert but I am not a fan and would not spend money on that.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario