viernes, 30 de junio de 2017

Hello everyone, today I have to talk about someone whom I admire in the career in which I am, for this reason I wanted to tell you a little about who Maria Veronica Canales is, besides her participation in the department as a teacher in different institutions of higher education Specializing in the areas of modern-contemporary technique and dance methodology. Specialized Teacher in Dance, University of Chile. She has developed her career as an interpreter, choreographer, teacher and manager in Dance.
He has perfected both in Chile and abroad with various professors and choreographers, among them: Mark Haim (USA); Carla Maxwell (USA); Cía L'Esquisse (France); Angelin Preljocaj (France); Marta Renzi (USA); Liza Rice (USA) and Sara Pearson (USA).
In the area of ​​interpretation, he has worked with different choreographers and independent companies of contemporary dance, among them: Nelson Avilés, Paulina Mellado, Alejandro Ramos and Carmen Beuchat.

Mainly what I like about her is her person, she shows herself as she is with the students and that makes her loved by many. I think the most important thing. Its transparency and humility is what attracted me most of it, as well as its immense capacity for pedagogy with its particular technique.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario